- Check books out of MJA Library
- Members will receive significantly discounted rates at MJA-sponsored events such as lectures, workshops and classes
- Salons and Panel Discussions are free for members.
- You will be added to the MJA member email list-serv and will receive special invitations to events and notices about opportunities for members.
- You will be supporting the Association, which helps us to provide a variety of events to those interested in Jungian psychology, depth psychology, and related topics.
Annual Membership (annual dues):
- Regular: $50
- Discounted*: $35
* Seniors 65 or over; Students; those living outside the 7-county Metro area; those with a second MJA member in household.
SCHOLARSHIP FUND DONATIONS
The scholarship fund allows us to offer scholarships to help make MJA events affordable and accessible to those with expressed need.